If you want to sell a residential property in Sacramento—or elsewhere in Northern California—here are three ways to expedite the process and also get a good price for your home.
Advertise your home on all relevant platforms
If you don’t want to sell through an agent, you’ll need to be hands-on with the process of selling your home, which begins with listing your property on local real estate websites. To sell your home faster, you may also want to take out an advert in the local newspaper or real estate magazine.
Additionally, ensure that the property is well maintained for showings to potential buyers, learn to weed out bogus offers and be prompt when responding to potential buyers.
Contact a local real estate agent who can help you get a good price
If you don’t want to do it all by yourself, hire a real estate agent who has the know-how to fetch you a good deal. They will do all the work; however, you’ll need to follow up from time to time to ensure they haven’t placed your sale on back burner. Cite your circumstances and try convincing the agency to help sell your home faster than other similar properties listed with them.
Sell your home to a professional buying company
Many home sellers shy away from approaching cash buyers either because they feel they won’t get a good price or because they carry the perception that only foreclosed homes are sold in this manner.
Quite to the contrary, large-scale home buying companies are able to offer you a competitive price and also pass on discounts on closing and other fees. Additionally, a large number of homes sold to cash buyers are sold for reasons other than impending foreclosure.
Advantages of selling your home to a house buying company
Selling your home to a professional cash buyer has several benefits.
- First, you will get an instant all-cash offer. If you’re happy with it, the deal can be closed in less than a week.
- Second, selling directly to a real estate investor saves you the hassle of incurring costly repairs to prep the home for sale. Cash buyers will buy your home irrespective of its age, condition or the situation that’s causing you to sell the house.
- Third, you save thousands of dollars in agent commission and also get discount on closing fees.
- Fourth, the buying company will do all the paperwork, thus making the entire process effortless and convenient for you.
- Fifth, if there is an urgent need for cash to fulfil a personal or business need, selling to a cash buyer can get you out of a tricky situation fast and easy.
If you have a home in Northern California and are looking to sell it fast, contact a local home buying company that specializes in local real estate, such as NorCal Home Buyers, as they will have sound knowledge of the going real estate prices as well as the resources to complete the necessary paperwork.